Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February Scarf Challenge



Over the past few years I've collected a good amount of scarves and it has come to the point that I don't wear all of my scarves like I should. The weather here in NC has been a bit confusing this past month, but I feel as though I can successfully accomplish what I'm hoping to do this month. 

That being said, I am challenging myself to a wear a different scarf everyday until the month of February is up. I think by accomplishing this I can feel better about myself in many ways. 

1. I will know that every scarf has been used
2. I will see exactly where all of my money has gone and that it has been put to good use
3. It will force me not to look like a scrub everyday 
4. Lastly, it will be fun!! 

Starting today I will do a short post with my scarf of the day, check back to see my ridiculous collection!!!

xoxo,

You can also follow my scarf journey on my personal and business Instagram accounts! @mlwilkin and @lucyandmejewelry 


No comments:

Post a Comment