Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Jumped back on the blogger bandwagon! Here's what I'm loving this week!!!

Apple TV
If you don't have this you are seriously missing out!

Macbook Pro
Needless to say it was about time to get this baby in my life 

Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC
I seriously cannot get enough of this bag...I need one in every color 

2012 London Olympic DVD
Obsessed more than I should be...oh well. #sorryimnotsorry 

GrayLee Design Skirt
The cutest maxi skirt I own!! 

The sky over Raleigh this past week!
Seriously cannot stop looking at this picture! So proud of my Instagram skills 

Bed Head Curling Wand
I love this thing, it does WONDERS on my hair! 

Lucy and Me Jewelry Trunk Show at Clothes Hound
Obviously had to do a Lucy and Me Jewelry plug! Had a great turn out and can't wait to do it again! 

What are you loving Wednesday???

xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment