Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Washi Tape

Up until recently I haven't really thought much about the Washi tape trend, but when I decided to buy my first pack at Target recently (yes, Target! Go get some now) I realized I had been missing an awesome trend. Since Lucy and Me Jewelry is a local handmade jewelry line, I've tried to make everything handmade. From my business cards and labels, to my gift bags that I give my customers at trunks shows. 

Now with the use of Washi tape I can use it to make my jewelry line even more unique. 
Here are some of my favorite Washi tape examples from Pinterest. 

Add a pop of color to your furniture! 

Add some fun to boring clothes pins! 

Washi Bows! 

Spruce up an old notebook!! 
Have you fallen in love with Washi tape like I have? What is your favorite thing to do with it? 

xoxo, 

No comments:

Post a Comment