Monday, January 28, 2013

Top 5 DIY Bloggers


I've always had a creative hand, but it wasn't until Pinterest came around that I took my crafting to the next level. Thus leading me to DIY bloggers and now I'm hooked and have to do something with Modge Podge at least once a week!!! In order to not get overwhelmed with all the awesome DIY Bloggers I've limited myself to five of my favorite blogs to focus on. 

Glitter N' Glue: Kristen from Glitter N'Glue is a fashion stylist turned blogger. She is absolutely AMAZING and I love everything she makes! 

Honestly WTF: Erica and Lauren are the two creative minds behind this blog. Not only do they have really cool DIY projects, they also blog about fashion, home, travels and much more! 

Trinkets in Bloom: Cathy from Trinkets in Bloom is strictly DIY EVERYTHING! Some awesome jewelry ideas, bags and even decorated clothing 

Stripes & Sequins: Grace is the voice behind Stripes and Sequins a fashion & DIY blog for the sparkle obsessed. 

A Pair and A Spare: another great DIY blogger with a major love for fashion. Geneva is awesome and also have a published DIY book called DIY Fashionista 

While I know there are many more amazing DIY bloggers out there, these are just a few of my faves! 

Who are your favorite DIY bloggers? 

xoxo, 
This week I've linked up for #YOLOMonday 






2 comments:

  1. Pinterest is so overwhelmingly awesome. I don't know what to do with all those crafts! I'm glad you've been able to actually finish some of these projects! Visiting from #YOLOMondays!

    Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Rubi! Your blog is so cute! Just followed!!

      Delete