Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What's in my purse?

I've always loved reading US Weekly and especially love reading it when they have the segments on what celebrities carry in their hand bags!
 Now I know I am not celebrity status just yet, but I thought it would be a fun post to do!

Here are the goods....
LV

My awesome new wallet

My "Technology Pouch"- cell phone stuff, etc

Check books, koozies, etc

Flashlight, charger, and another pouch

Keys, brush, camera (you never know when you will need it)

This little connected pouch holds my womanly products ;)

Random stuff in my purses side pocket;  ipod, pens chapstick, etc...

And lastly, this awesome book!!! (I know, I know. I'm obsessed)


Obviously I have tons of stuff in my purse, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

What do you carry in your purse?

xoxo,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. I always love looking at What's in My Bag posts! I love that you have everything so organized.

    ReplyDelete