Tuesday, December 11, 2012

'Tis the Season to Get Married

Lately it seems like everyone and their sister is getting engaged to be married. At first it was a thought that bothered for I am a single gal, but I then realized it's actually pretty awesome that I'm getting invited to all of these wedding festivities!!! 

In hopes of making my times more enjoyable and not making myself suffer the single girl blues, I've come up with a list of PRO's for my future wedding festivities!

  1. I get to buy new dresses, shoes and accessories for the different occasions! 
  2. I'm the single girl! So all the single guys can come my way!! 
  3. Open bar and amazing food
  4. Fun times with my friends
  5. Did I mention single guys?? 
  6. Amazing decorations and ideas for the future!! 
Here are some pictures of fun ideas of things to have at a wedding! 
My favorite part!!!

Yes, that is the cake topper!

and yes, that's a QR code.


 As a cute added bonus for my enjoyment, I decided to make scrap book with all of my wedding invites! I'll share pictures when I have it all together!! Here's a small preview at some of the cute invites I have gotten so far!

Have you been getting the wedding flood in your mailbox?? What fun things have you seen?? 


2 comments:

  1. it seems to be engagement season among my friends!! So crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your helpful tips! I often get the single girl blues as well and I'm sur these will help snap me out of it when I go to the few weddings on my calendar!

    Thanks for posting my Aloha Friday Blog Hop button in your sidebar!! I appreciate it more than words can say! :)

    Thank you so much for participating in our Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I am following you, of course!! Wishing you and yours a lovely week!!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete